بأي حال جئت يا عيد؟!
عيونُ فؤاديَ لا تأخذوها
دعوها بحضني حتى أجَل.
Random shells and flares in areas east of Gaza now .. July 20, 2014
Day 7: Israeli troops kill Palestinian stone-thrower in West Bank, Gaza running out of medical supplies as Palestinian death toll passes 172, OCHA estimates 25,300 children are in need of psychosocial support | July 14, 2014
1. A young Palestinian boy poses in front of a tarpaulin hiding a destroyed building following an Israeli air strike in Gaza City. (Thomas Coex/AFP/Getty Images)
2. Relatives of three Palestinian members of Abu Muamar family, who were killed in an Israeli air strike on their house, mourn next to one of the bodies during their funeral in Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip. (Ibraheem Abu Mustafa/Reuters)
3. A Palestinian inspects a house which was damaged in an Israeli air strike that destroyed a neighbouring house in Deir El-Balah in the central Gaza Strip. (Ibraheem Abu Mustafa/Reuters)
4. Palestinian girls mourn before the funeral of their uncle, Adham Abed el-Al, who was killed in an Israeli airstrike in Gaza a day earlier. (Mohammed Asad/APA)
5. A Palestinian boy walks amongst the rubble of a house which was destroyed in an Israeli air strike in Deir El-Balah. (Ibraheem Abu Mustafa/Reuters)
6. Four-year-old Palestinian girl Shayma Al-Masri, who was wounded in an Israeli air strike that killed her mother and two of her siblings, lies on a bed next to her doll as she receives treatment at a hospital in Gaza City. (Mohammed Salem/Reuters)
7. Palestinians look at damaged cars amid the rubble of destroyed buildings following an Israeli air strike. (Thomas Coex/AFP/Getty Images)
8. Palestinians, who fled their family homes in the northern border town of Beit Lahiya, stay at a United Nations-run school in Gaza City. (Mohammed Salem/Reuters)
9. Palestinians look at a missile which was fired by an Israeli aircraft, as they stand in front of a house which was destroyed in an Israeli air strike in Gaza City. (Mohammed Salem/Reuters)
10. A Palestinian woman reacts in front of the remains of her house, which was destroyed in an Israeli air strike, in Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip. (Ibraheem Abu Mustafa/Reuters)
كلام يهم كل مسلم يريد الحق في نفسه قبل أي شيء.
لا إله إلا أنتَ سبحانك إنّي كنتُ من الظالمين
الصلاة والسلام عليك يا رسول الله. صلوا وسلموا على خير الأنام سيد البشر محمد، حبيب الله وشفيعنا عنده يوم نبعث.
The funeral of Saji Darwish, 20 (see video) . He was shot dead by Israeli occupation forces, east of Ramallah on Monday evening.
Palestinian sources said that Israeli soldiers opened fire at Saji while he was between the villages of Beiten and Deir Debwan east of Ramallah, which killed him on the spot after being shot in the head.
Another 4 were killed at the same day : Hundreds attend funeral of judge killed by Israeli forces, Israeli airstrike kills 3 Palestinians in southern Gaza.
Every other day we say goodbye to new martyr , with flowers and sounds of joy that the person had given his/her life for a higher cause- for a land and its people, for freedom . With each goodbye , we have more hope that occupation which uses extra violence will be over one day no matter what .
how is this a children’s showturnt on Nickelodeon
I ship it.
this is how they mess-up the world. also how children turn to be gay later on.
Palestinian poet and activist Rafeef Ziadah wrote this poem — “Shades of Anger” — after a man kicked her in the guts and said “You deserve to be raped before you have your terrorist children.”
Palestinians really do understand Black oppression. It’s our duty too to understand theirs.
يا رب ارزقنا الراحة في التقرب إليك